Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find some of the most frequently asked questions and answers regarding Kiiboo. You are welcome to email your own questions to email@example.com and we'll answer them to the best of our abilities.
2. Select the category that best corresponds to your item and indicate the correct condition and details of the item
3. Indicate if you are sending the item with the original box
4. Select a donation percentage and designated charity you wish to donate to. **Please check our Donate FAQ for more detailed information**
5. Select the payment method you want to use to receive your payout
6. Let us know if you would like for us to send you a shipping kit or if you will be using your own shipping box.
7. Please fill out your name and address.
1. eBay value over $20
2. 2lbs or lighter
3. Fits in shoe box
Select the category that is closest to your item in the "SELL" section and provide us with a detailed description of your item's make/model.
If you still aren't sure if your item qualifies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team can help answer your questions!
**Please note we are currently only accepting electronic goods. We do not accept toys, clothing, kitchen appliances, etc.**
All you have to do is package each item in the packaging we provide and ship out one single large box.
This makes it easy to track where all your items are at once!
1. Go into 'Settings'
2. Scroll down and press on 'iCloud'
3. Turn off 'Find my iPhone'
4. Sign out of iCloud
Unlocking your device remotely
1. Go to https://www.icloud.com
2. Login with your iCloud information
3. Click on 'Settings'
4. Scroll down to find a list of your devices under 'My Devices'
5. Select the device you wish to remove and click on the 'x' button to remove your device
6. Select 'Remove' when the screen asks if you would like to remove your device