Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find some of the most frequently asked questions and answers regarding Kiiboo. You are welcome to email your own questions to email@example.com and we'll answer them to the best of our abilities.
1. Click "SELL" to create a new Sell order
2. Select the category that best corresponds to your item and indicate the correct condition and details of the item
3. Indicate if you are sending the item with the original box
4. Select a donation percentage and designated charity you wish to donate to. **Please check our Donate FAQ for more detailed information**
5. Select the payment method you want to use to receive your payout
6. Let us know if you would like for us to send you a shipping kit or if you will be using your own shipping box.
7. Please fill out your name and address.
Does your item meet the listed requirements?
1. eBay value over $20
2. 2lbs or lighter
3. Fits in shoe box
Select the category that is closest to your item in the "SELL" section and provide us with a detailed description of your item's make/model.
If you still aren't sure if your item qualifies, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team can help answer your questions!
**Please note we are currently only accepting electronic goods. We do not accept toys, clothing, kitchen appliances, etc.**
We recommend that you send us any and all relevant accessories, including the original manufacturer’s box. When you send in accessories with the device and/or the original box, we have a higher chance to sell your item for a higher price or in a quicker time frame.
Once a reclaim request is received, our warehouse staff will send you actual postage (USPS first class). Once we receive the postage amount, we'll send the item back to you in timely manner.
If your item does not sell within 100 days, you will have an additional 7 days to reclaim your item. If your item is not reclaimed within this period of time, it will be donated to the charity you selected.
If you are sending multiple items create a SELL order for each item and our team will send you one large box that will fit all the items.
All you have to do is package each item in the packaging we provide and ship out one single large box.
This makes it easy to track where all your items are at once!
Unlocking your device before sending
1. Go into 'Settings'
2. Scroll down and press on 'iCloud'
3. Turn off 'Find my iPhone'
4. Sign out of iCloud
Unlocking your device remotely
1. Go to https://www.icloud.com
2. Login with your iCloud information
3. Click on 'Settings'
4. Scroll down to find a list of your devices under 'My Devices'
5. Select the device you wish to remove and click on the 'x' button to remove your device
6. Select 'Remove' when the screen asks if you would like to remove your device